Sat 4 March 2017 | 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sputnik Bar - 122 Allenby, Tel Aviv, 30 NIS
The Sputnik is hosting an afternoon of booziness, electronic dance anthems, magic & acrobats show, a vintage clothes sale + many more surprises ahead of Purim.
Come have fun with us at the Circus!
After we blew your mind with our acrobatics show at the Rabbits in the Sand party, it’s our time to shine with an event from outta space.
So who are we?
Cirque Du Shlapy, like any circus is based on strength, flexibility, training, courage and a lot of silliness. The circus was an important part of the landscape of wonders at Midburn; you could’ve been an acrobat, clown, pole dancer and more. The circus was both peaceful and crazy in the heart of the Playa.
This year the circus will appear again at Midburn and we want to do it a thousand times more Shlapy!
What will be at the carnival of fun?
* Acrobatics show that will blow your mind
* Vintage and Burn clothes sale which of course will also be suitable for Purim
* A magic show that will bamboozle your brains
* Line-up from Rabbits in the sand – how can we without them?!
* Come hungry and thirsty, there will be food, drinks and many more surprises!!!!
When is all this happening?
On Saturday, a week before Purim 4.3 in the most hyped place in the city!
Starting at 13:00
Tickets are only ₪ 30
Come join in for a Circus filled party with an acrobatics show from outta space!
*** All proceeds of the event go to the Midburn Camp – Cirque Du Shlapy ***