Wed 20 June 2018 - Thu 21 June 2018 | 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Namal Tel Aviv - Namal Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv,
Celebrate the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival at the Namal Market in cooperation with China Cultural Center in Tel Aviv!
From June 20-21, and for only two days, one of the most popular Chinese chefs, Jiang Bo, will arrive at the port market in Tel Aviv harbor, and together with his staff will fill the market stands with traditional and special dishes of China’s various plays. Among the specialties that will be served in the market stalls:
* Szechuan County: Gungbao Chicken jued gaifan – chicken breast with round spinach peppers – Hua Jiao
* Shaanxi Province: meat cuts in Pan / Pita肉夹馍 roujiamo – Long-cooked beef with ginger sauce, green onion and yellow rice wine
* Beijing province: cold Beijing-style “cold chili” noodles (sour-salted noodles with chicken strips / strings) ) 老 北醋 醋 卤面 laobeijing culumian – wheat noodles with sliced chicken breast, onions, ginger, garlic, coriander and hot green pepper.
* From Guangdong Province: 七彩 七彩 鱼 生 生 qicai yusheng fish – fresh salmon with wood mushrooms and vegetables.
* Variety of zungzi (粽子) – filled with banana leaves filled with sweet and salty fillings.
Alongside them will be served Chinese liquor based on rice paddy, in the background will play traditional Chinese music, will perform acrobatics, screening a documentary and more
come hungry! 饿 了
The event is open to the general public Wednesdays and Thursdays, 20-21 / 06, from 17:00 to 22:00