Wed 18 April 2018 | 8:00 pm - 11:59 pm
223 - Dizengoff 223, Tel Aviv,
We announce on this note that on Wednesday, 18.4.18, Meir Dizengoff Street will convene for a festive and festive Independence Party!
What is the schedule?
* 2 Zionist cocktails prepared especially with ALTOS tequila and an Israeli menu built by chef Edith Fadida:
Lamb chops with chickpeas salad, pickled lemon, sauces and herbs.
– Kebabs in a plate with pita bread, parsley, yogurt and rum.
– Entrecote in pita with pickled onions, Rashad, turmeric grinding, grilled tomato, dried beans.
– Falafel in pita with hummus, salsa shifka and pickles, herbs.
* The one and only D.J. Yossiswing Shauley will come to pick up hymns for us.