Whilst most of the jobs at this week’s Secret Tel Aviv Jobs Fair are for people with a bit of experience… here are a few of our favorite positions that require no experience at all!
Headline Media is always looking for smart and driven individuals to join our fast-paced, fun and energetic team of expats in the full-time position of Account Coordinator.
Headline Media, Israel’s largest international Public Relations firm, is a fast growing Tel Aviv-based company with a proven track record for serious career growth. A company composed entirely of expats, this is a unique opportunity for Olim to work hands on with the hottest tech companies in Israel in a fun and fast paced English-speaking environment.
We’re looking for enthusiastic multi-taskers with strong writing skills who work well in teams. A keen interest in the Israeli startup scene is a huge advantage, and NATIVE English is a must.
• NATIVE English is a MUST
• Strong writing and verbal communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiastic attitude
• Ability to multitask and work well under deadline
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Keen interest in the Israeli startup scene and tech in general
We’re looking for a passionate, dedicated, patient, multitask, tech savvy, positive, emphatic and professional customer care associate to join our beautiful family and help us to provide service to our millions of customers around the globe!
What’s the job?
– Effectively handle customer inquiries via phone, chats and emails
– Provide delightful service to our customers. Take ownership of customer queries and find creative solutions
– Ability to multitask between few systems such as Payoneer CRM and more.
– Maintain high level of knowledge of Payoneer products, services and procedures
– Commitment to meet department requirements like Service Level Agreements, performance metrics etc
– Communicate effectively with other departments to maintain customer satisfaction
– Educate our Customers about Payoneer product. Simplify and recommend services to meet customer’s needs.
Availability to work:
– 8 hour shifts/5 times a week
– At least 2 evening shifts per week
– Paid 3 weeks training period once you join
We’re looking for:
– Native Russian, Hebrew or Spanish speaker
– Excellent command on written and spoken English
– Service-oriented, passionate about providing delightful service to our customers
– Positive communication and attitude
– Multi-tasker, fast typing skills
– Self & Quick learner
– Flexibility and availability to embrace change
– Excellent computer Skills
– Experience in working in a goal-oriented environment
– Previous customer service experience – advantage
We are looking for a team member to join our Payments Approval Department.
What you will be responsible for:
– Monitoring all incoming and outgoing payments to our account holders and detecting suspicious behavior patterns
– Contacting end users and reporting to internal and external providers while maintaining operational SLA’s
– Analyzing payments for fraud and compliance issues
– Implementing strategic rules to detect fraudulent payments
– Mapping activity in specific countries to understand and identify new trends due to current economic environment
– Review and investigate chargeback and dispute cases
– Communicate with users directly in order to understand source of incoming funds
– Degree in Business Management, Economics or a related field (not a must)
– Ability to cope with changing requirements and different regulations per area\financial flow
– Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and SLA’s
– Hands on and team player
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Willingness to learn
– Flexible hours (working with financial institutions across the globe)
The following would be considered a plus for candidates:
– Experience in the world of online payments
– Additional languages: Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Arabic
We’re looking for someone motivated, self-starter who is able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, and to be able to derive conclusions and decisions from a large set of data, someone with strong communication skills, attention to detail and an overall commitment to excellence.
What will you do…
– Communicate with externals and internal functions on a daily basis.
– Deliver timely, rigorous, and accurate reporting and analysis of data to law enforcement agencies.
– Analyze and interpret data sets into trends or patterns to support our global compliance needs.
– Implement operational risk policies and procedures in line with regulation.
– Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
– Solid analytical skills
– Flexible attitude and ability to cope with changing requirements
– Proven critical and problem solving skills
– Proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal).
– Mother Tongue English speaker
– A team player with strong cross-group collaboration
– Ability to work independently
An advantage –
– Banking/Compliance experience
– Experience in Law
– Additional languages: Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Arabic
You will be responsible for growing the lead pipeline, managing multiple prospects and conducting qualification/discovery conversations with our potential clients.
• Our SDR’s are responsible for creating new opportunities with prospective clients and interacting with them through direct phone calls and emails
• Documenting lead generation activities and maintaining an organized CRM
• Interacting with senior executives and decision makers to bring them to initial demo calls
• Understanding the business needs of our prospects and clearly articulating Intelligo’s value proposition to them
• Meeting and exceeding your monthly quota of qualified demo calls
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices for lead generation
The ideal candidate must be a people person by nature, who is able to source and qualify prospects, before sending to a sales executive.
• Your mother tongue is English and your written and spoken English makes Shakespeare look like an amateur – A must!
• You are naturally a people person, and enjoy speaking to new clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive and energetic, with good listening skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
As a member of the research team you would be aiding the machine learning process by fact-checking and adding to reports.
Our ideal candidate is on a search for answers and will stop at nothing to get them. You don’t take anything at face value and are willing to go the extra mile (or spend the extra hour) verifying facts. You take pleasure in the thought that most of your day will be spent either conducting your own research or peer-reviewing the research of your colleagues and you enjoy a good challenge!
• Analytical skills – attention to detail, efficient, meticulous
• Fluent in English – written and oral
• Creative and critical thinking skills
• Relevant research or Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) experience – advantage
- Build, manage, analyze & optimize global PPC campaigns on a large scale
- Work with a variety of platforms in different B2C & B2B industries
- Interpret business goals into big impact decisions on a daily basis
- Initiate and implement analytical products, tools, and methodologies to improve marketing performance and optimize campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- 730+ “Psychometric” score or proven success in analytical courses
- Very strong analytical skills
- Very detail oriented
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Excellent English (both spoken and written)
Brown Hotels is looking for front desk receptionist for a full/part time job.
If you are passionate about the boutique hotel business, if you think outside the box, if you are great with people and have a dazzling smile, if you love the idea of working in a place that feels like home, we are looking for you.
Work is in shifts, including night shifts, weekends and holidays.
– Fluent English Speaker.
– Basic Hebrew is must.
– Experience in front desk is a plus.
– Experience in customer service is must.
– Full schedule flexibility, easy going, smiley and love to interact and help people.