Whilst most of the jobs at this week’s Secret Tel Aviv Jobs Fair are for people with a bit of experience… here are a few of our favorite positions that require no experience at all!
Headline Media is always looking for smart and driven individuals to join our fast-paced, fun and energetic team of expats in the full-time position of Account Coordinator.
Headline Media, Israel’s largest international Public Relations firm, is a fast growing Tel Aviv-based company with a proven track record for serious career growth. A company composed entirely of expats, this is a unique opportunity for Olim to work hands on with the hottest tech companies in Israel in a fun and fast paced English-speaking environment.
We’re looking for enthusiastic multi-taskers with strong writing skills who work well in teams. A keen interest in the Israeli startup scene is a huge advantage, and NATIVE English is a must.
• NATIVE English is a MUST
• Strong writing and verbal communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiastic attitude
• Ability to multitask and work well under deadline
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Keen interest in the Israeli startup scene and tech in general
We’re looking for a passionate, dedicated, patient, multitask, tech savvy, positive, emphatic and professional customer care associate to join our beautiful family and help us to provide service to our millions of customers around the globe!
What’s the job?
– Effectively handle customer inquiries via phone, chats and emails
– Provide delightful service to our customers. Take ownership of customer queries and find creative solutions
– Ability to multitask between few systems such as Payoneer CRM and more.
– Maintain high level of knowledge of Payoneer products, services and procedures
– Commitment to meet department requirements like Service Level Agreements, performance metrics etc
– Communicate effectively with other departments to maintain customer satisfaction
– Educate our Customers about Payoneer product. Simplify and recommend services to meet customer’s needs.
Availability to work:
– 8 hour shifts/5 times a week
– At least 2 evening shifts per week
– Paid 3 weeks training period once you join
We’re looking for:
– Native Russian, Hebrew or Spanish speaker
– Excellent command on written and spoken English
– Service-oriented, passionate about providing delightful service to our customers
– Positive communication and attitude
– Multi-tasker, fast typing skills
– Self & Quick learner
– Flexibility and availability to embrace change
– Excellent computer Skills
– Experience in working in a goal-oriented environment
– Previous customer service experience – advantage
Perform Risk analysis and investigations, draw insights and conclusions based on data and user behavior. Communicate clearly the findings. Cooperate with other team members, peers, and external partners. Ideally to have a proven track record in risk, online payments or related eCommerce fields.
We’re looking for…
– Perform Risk investigations and analyses
– Draw conclusions based on multiple data set and user behavior
– Provide data-driven analytical/risk insights
– Take risk related decisions and act upon them
– Communicate directly with external parties regarding Risk events
– Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience – an advantage
– Experience in online risk or fraud prevention or e-commerce or online payments – an advantage
– Experience with analysis\investigations to identify trends and patterns
– Proven critical, and problem-solving skills
– Proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
– Excellent written and spoken English
JamesAllen.com – a fast-growing diamond bridal jewelry ecommerce retailer – is looking for a Content Writer to join its Herzliya-based marketing team. They will be responsible for writing engaging and informative consumer-driven content for the website, emails, blog, social media, product communications, and more. This dynamic position will report to the Director of Communications, supporting brand-wide messaging strategies.
– Write engaging copy for the website, on-site landing pages, online ads, emails, social media, the blog, and more.
– Research industry-related topics in order to inform written content
– Proactively generate ideas for content angles, email subject lines, etc.
– Work in conjunction with the broader team including designers, email marketing, and developers.
– Conduct simple keyword research and work in conjunction with SEO guidelines
– Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
– Ensure all-around consistency of tone throughout brand assets
– Leverage audience information and performance of existing assets in order to inform future content
– Successful candidate will be highly motivated and flexible to produce fresh, simplified content targeting the millennial Anglo consumer.
– Must be a native English speaker
– Must be well-versed in social media platforms and understand how to optimize content for SEO
– Understanding of the US ecommerce consumer market a strong PLUS.
All candidates must submit CV and writing samples.
What you will be doing
– Managing social media channels for customers, engaging potential customers and initiating discussions with influencers
– Working with the team to devise unique content and social media strategies for customers.
– Manage external resources such as graphic designers, copywriters and web developers to get the job done.
– Working with content editors and writers to produce relevant high quality content, moderating and monitoring content on client’s social media channels.
– Learn how to plan, execute and analyze marketing strategies using marketing automation tools.
– Managing customers through the Hubspot platform and becoming an evangelist of the most advanced marketing automation tool on the planet.
– Native English level (written & spoken) – a must
– Internship or work experience within an agency is a significant advantage
– University degree
– A natural born writer with strong editing skills
– Strong project management skills
– A genuine love for technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
– Power social media user
– Quick learner and hard worker, we are willing to teach
– Ability to move people to action/engage in conversation
– Passionate, committed, creative, success-driven
You are taking responsibility over your client’s online presence and account, developing outstanding Online Marketing strategies and building digital campaigns. As we work face-to-face with our clients, we highly value the ability to take great care of client communication and relationship. Together with your team, you will be in charge of a permanent improvement and optimization of the activity and monitoring of the performance.
• Bachelor’s degree from a leading university
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong written and communication skills
• Budgeting & Account Planning
• Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
• Experience working within a team – a must
• Experience in Google AdWords PPC – advantage
• Fluent English language skills
What are your responsibilities?
• Data analysis: analyzing complex data sets and extracting actionable insights
• Market Research: competitive landscape analysis, be an industry expert
• Hands-on management of large-scale advertising campaigns, across multiple platforms, such as Google, Facebook, Taboola and others
• Manage on-going communications with our clients
• Be an Online Marketing expert and a trusted adviser to our local and global customers
• Bachelor’s degree in exact sciences from a leading university (a dual B.Sc./B.A. preferred).
• Proven strong analytical skills
• Ability to work both alone or as part of a team and respond to situations rapidly, whilst maintaining a meticulous attention to detail
• Strong written and communication skills
• Proficient English speaker – Must.
• Proficiency in using MS Office suite (particularly Excel) and able to quickly comprehend and master computer software and new interfaces.
• Experience with Google AdWords – an advantage
• Understanding of the online advertising industry
8. Marketing Analyst Student @ Better Impression (Part-Time)
About The Position
– Assist senior analysts in building, analyzing & optimizing online marketing campaigns on a large scale
– Conduct market research and analyze trends in various industries / geos
– Support the product team to optimize user experience and improve business results
– Part time job – 50%
– Very strong analytical skills; comfortable with numbers and data
– Very detail oriented
– 730+ “psychometric” score
– Student in a program with strong analytical aspects
– Good understanding of online user experience
– Excellent English (both spoken and written)
Do you want to be part of an exciting journey that is a hotel opening ?
Hotel Bobo by Brown Hotels is looking for a front desk receptionist for a full time job, with 200 rooms and beautiful facilities.
If you are passionate about hotel business, if you think outside the box, if you are great with people and have a dazzling smile, if you love the idea of working in a place that feels like home, we are looking for you.
Work is in shifts, including night shifts, weekends and holidays.
– Fluent English Speaker.
– Basic Hebrew is must.
– Experience in front desk is a plus.
– Experience in customer service is must.
– Full schedule flexibility, easy going, smiley and love to interact and help people.
Vitrina, Tel-Avivs favorite burger joint is looking to hire Cashiers and Cooks. Fun and Fast Paced working environment. We are open Sunday-Thursday and we are closed on the weekends
We are seeking part time/ full time employment, payment is hourly rate + tips. Staff is currently mixed Israelis and Foreigners for all around the globe. Best vibes in Tel-Aviv guaranteed!!
– Must be detail oriented with great customer service.
– No experience needed
– No Hebrew needed unless you are applying for the cashier position