The date is October 21st 2015… The Future is Here!
It might not be Hill Valley, but here in Tel Aviv we are still celebrating with screenings on Wednesday night and a party on Thursday morning… or you could just download the films and watch them at home!
Wednesday 21st October:
– Romano Open Air Cinema Presents Back to the Future II – giant screen, free entry, and popcorn. The movie will start at about midnight, with talks starting at 10pm to get you in the mood. Get there early to get a space, and be sure to watch Back to the Future 1 beforehand. Free.
– Saloona Bar Jaffa Back the Future 2 Screening – the film starts at 9pm, with a short talk from an expert at 8.30pm. Free.
– Back to the Future Marathon @ Holon Cinemateque – 21st October 2015 is a historical date: This is the day that Marty McFly landed in the future. To celebrate the Holon Cinemateque is showing all three films. 76 NIS (sold out).
– Back the Future 2 Screening and Lecture @ Cinemateque – special screening, preceded by a lecture by expert Alon Gur Arye and a costume content! Sold out.
– Back to the Future Morning Party @ Bascula – get your day off to a great start with a 7am yoga session, followed by music and fruit smoothies and dancing .
For more great events, check the Secret Tel Aviv Events Page.
Looking for more ideas?
*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***