*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***
– Tomorrow is Here! Teder and the Tel Aviv Museum Present a Special Night of Art, Lectures and Live Music. With live performances from TATRAN and lots of other cool bands, this sounds like an awesome event! Entrance is 60 NIS in advance.
* Open Night Run – back for its sixth year, the Open Night Run is a 10k run in Park Hayarkon without all the commercial trappings of other nights runs. Entry is a nominal 20 NIS.
New Orleans Function Jazz Band @ Piano Bar Jaffa – one of Israel’s top jazz bands!
– Bottom Shake @ Tahat – A night of Reggae & Dancehall in our favorite underground space. Top DJ’s & MC’s on decks in a wicked Session until Early morning. 30 NIS.
– Balkan Beat Box @ The Barby! – one of Israel’s most loved bands are performing live in the Barby! 113 NIS.
* Malki’s 4th Birthday Party Street Party – with really good music, food stands, and lots of alcohol.
– OneDay Social Volunteering Cares with the Elderly – amazing event in an old age home in Tel Aviv in which we will be laughing, discussing and playing games with the nice elderly people.
Friday Night 10/10:
– Kabbalat Shabbat @ Gordon Pool – a tribute event to Arik Einstein’s best songs.
– Carlebach Kabbalat Shabbat – Join hundreds of Olim and Israelis at the Tel Aviv International Synagogue.
– Joy Records 2 Year Anniversary Pool Party – Two years of friendships, magic and joy! Joy Records family is proud to invite you to our two year anniversary celebration! We will be hosting it at a beautiful villa with a large pool! Prepare for nothing but the best music, people and vibes. 30 NIS.
– Jaffa Beach Cleaning Session – because Jaffa needs a good scrub and it’s time for us, residents, to get more involved.
– This Is Not An Ulpan Fall Semester Open House – come and check out the new courses @ Tel Aviv’s best ulpan!
* Unite in Babylon Singing Circle – Chanting circle in Habima with dozens of artists and hundreds of participants synchronized with dozens of circles around the world.
* TEDx White City – Welcome to Israel’s largest TEDx yet -TEDxWhiteCity – a day filled with inspiration and ideas worth spreading, focusing on the Startup Nation’s entrepreneurial community. Tickets 135 NIS (100 NIS for students). 10% discount for Secret Tel Aviv Members if you use the code TEDxSecretTLV.
– Startup Grind hosts Shlomo Dovrat (co-founder of Carmel Ventures) @ The Leumi Building – Shlomo is a serious VC player in Israel – listen to what he has to say.
– Art for Pits – Special fundraising event to raise money to support the Yuval Mendelovich dog rehabilitation center – with special exhibitions from top artists and tattoo artists! @ BuXa
– Gili Yalo performs @ Rothschild 12 – cool new musician incorporating sounds from Ethiopia with Soul, R&B, and Jazz.
– Belgium vs Israel in the Euro 2016 qualifiers!
* InDNegev Music Festival (till 17/10) – InDNegev is a huge three-day live-music extravaganza with over 100 live shows from Israel’s top up-and-coming bands. 015’s line-up includes the Kutiman Orchestra, Tatran, Photoaxis, Tiny Fingers, Red Axes, The Lucille Crew, and many more.
* Ramat Gan Street Party – with stands, alcohol, and cool live music – including a performance by Ouzo Bazooka!
* The World’s Biggest Eye Contact Experiment – We’ve all been there – looking down at our phones, glancing away quickly, not saying ‘hi’ or smiling to the person across from us for fear that we will break some sort of social norm. It’s time to do something good for ourselves and make a change. Join the world’s largest eye contact eye contact event @ Dizengoff Square.
– Chillin, Illin and Grillin – You know what’s better than hip hop music and nice juicy burger in your mouth? NOTHING. Burgers by Vitrina, hip-hop by some cool local DJs.
– Arale Bar and Chef Pizza First Birthday Street Party – celebrate with one of our VIP Card resto bars!
– The Tel Aviv Night Run – Good luck to all the participants!
– AngelList Hi-Tech Networking Event – with a talk by Flight VC founder Lou Kerner @ SOSA.
– Porto vs Maccabi Tel Aviv @ Sammy Ofer Stadium, Haifa – The UEFA Champions League continues with Maccabi’s third match. Yalla Maccabi!
– The Tel Aviv Piano Festival (till Oct 24th) – The Piano Festival is an annual event held at the Tel Aviv Museum, bringing together performances from over 150 top Israeli and international pianists. . Wednesday night includes a special performance by ACollective.
– Back to the Future Marathon @ Holon Cinemateque – 21st October 2015 is a historical date: This is the day that Marty McFly landed in the future. To celebrate the Holon Cinemateque is showing all three films. 76 NIS.
– Yitzhak Rabin Peace Rally @ Kikar Rabin – 20 years since Rabin was assassinated, this huge rally includes talkers from across the political spectrum.
– Joy Records Halloween Party @ Duplex – for our third year straight we are proud to invite you to Israel’s biggest Halloween Party……Halloween Tel Aviv!!! This spectacular event will be held at the 3 floor club, Duplex!!! Each floor will host a different theme and a different style/genre of music so there’s music for everyone! 10 DJs, 3 Floors, 1 Night!!!
Friday 30/10 Day:
– Halloween Comicfest @ Comikaza – with special discounts and presents.
– Simon Posford @ Tachat – One of the most appreciated artists in the Intelligent Electronic music scene and definitely one of the most requested in Israel. After more then 2 years, Simon is coming back to Israel with a special live show to be played for the first time here the best of his all times projects – Shpongle, Hallucinogen & Younger Brother as well as new tracks and collaborations like the joint track with Alan Parsons & David Gilmour.
– The Grand Orionette Glam Fair and Halloween Fair @ Gargarin – with a fashion show, stalls, music and alcohol!
– Second Hand Market @ Hoodna Bar – Hoodna bar are back with their monthly market, everything under 30 NIS.
Looking for more ideas?
*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***