Looking for cool things to do in Tel Aviv? Carry on reading if you are into partying, culture, hi-tech, networking, sports, and lots more in Tel Aviv…
If you just want to go to a bar for a drink and boogie, check out our ‘Guide to the Best Bars and Clubs in Tel Aviv – From Pregame to Late Nite’.
*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***
– Chillin, Illin and Grillin – You know what’s better than hip hop music and nice juicy burger in your mouth? NOTHING. Burgers by Vitrina, hip-hop by some cool local DJs.
– Arale Bar and Chef Pizza First Birthday Street Party – celebrate with one of our VIP Card resto bars!
– Belvedere and Secret Garden Season Finale -Belvedere Secret Garden The Party at Bustan is Preparing to close its gates on what has been an amazing summer!
– Gabirol Bazaar @ Tachat and Gabirol (till Saturday) – a colorful event that will hold craft in its center with a range of artists that usually would not meet under the same roof to present together their own creative work – designers , painters, sculptors , builders, carpenters.
– Rooftop Party @ Ben Yehuda 3 Club – Smile Records & Roof Animals are happy to invite you to a big party with top DJs. 40 NIS.
– ‘How to Get Your Dream Job’ by Google HR Recruitment Manager @ Google TLV – THIS IS FOR WOMEN ONLY, part of the She Codes series (not sure if this is in English or Hebrew).
– Modern Dance Performance Open Source by Maria Kong @ Suzanne Dellal – one of Israel’s top modern dance companies return to Israel after their European tour, which saw them pick up first place in Serbia’s Arts Festival!
– Think and Drink Different host a talk on the Brief History of the Atom by Professor Adi Stern of the Weizmann Institute of Science (in Hebrew) @ Kuli Alma
– Telavivian’s Fashion Week @ Romano (till Oct 25) – a series of presentations and sales events featuring talented local designers.
– Tel Aviv Arts Council presents Tel Aviv Fashion Week Opening Show with Maskit, including pre-show talk on the history and making of the iconic brand by the Maskit director of international relations.
– Arab Music Night @ Pasaz – with Black Lulu.
– The Tel Aviv Night Run – Good luck to all the participants!
– Girls Longboard Crew Annual Night Session – the girls are taking advantage of the closed roads for a large get-together – all you need is your board!
– AngelList Hi-Tech Networking Event – with a talk by Flight VC founder Lou Kerner @ SOSA.
– The People Versus the Banks @ Bar Kaymar – expect a lively discussion about how to reduce the banks’ monopoly in Israel (in Hebrew).
– Las Primas Flamenco Experience @ Container – a night full of Spanish music and dancing.
– New Club Markid’s Opening Tuesday Electric Dance Tuesday @ London Ministores – with Levi and Suiss.
– Porto vs Maccabi Tel Aviv @ Sammy Ofer Stadium, Haifa – The UEFA Champions League continues with Maccabi’s third match. Yalla Maccabi!
– The Tel Aviv Piano Festival (till Oct 24th) – The Piano Festival is an annual event held at the Tel Aviv Museum, bringing together performances from over 150 top Israeli and international pianists. . Wednesday night includes a special performance by ACollective.
– Romano Open Air Cinema Presents Back to the Future II – giant screen, free entry, and popcorn. The movie will start at about midnight. You are advised to watch Back to the Future I beforehand.
– Back to the Future Marathon @ Holon Cinemateque – 21st October 2015 is a historical date: This is the day that Marty McFly landed in the future. To celebrate the Holon Cinemateque is showing all three films. 76 NIS.
– Julimoms Concert @ Zvulun Baligan – If you like Jacques Brel, Edith Piaf, Serge Gainsbourg, so you will appreciate the music.
– Ghostown Express Weekender @ Diego San (till 24/10) – with top DJs, an exhibition, and a pop-up shop!
– Back to the Future Morning Party @ Bascula – get your day off to a great start with a 7am yoga session, followed by music and fruit smoothies and dancing .
– TheAngelcy @ The Barby – top up-and-coming Israeli band TheAngelcy return for a huge concert!
Friday Day 23/10:
Friday Night 23/10:
– The Shabbat Project and White City Shabbat Host a Great Big Shabbat Dinner @ Hangar 11 – with catered & kosher full course eats & wine. 90 NIS.
– Special Gourmet Shabbat Dinner @ The Tel Aviv International Synagogue – everyone is welcome. 100 NIS.
– Yitzhak Rabin Peace Rally @ Kikar Rabin – 20 years since Rabin was assassinated, this huge rally includes talkers from across the political spectrum.
– Suramare Celebrate Their First Birthday @ Castiel – one of Tel Aviv’s most exclusive cocktail bars celebrates its birthday with a huge party at this special venue.
– Tel Aviv Socialite Ari Leon Fruchter celebrates his son’s barmitzvah with a free kiddush at 11am on Saturday morning @ The North Central Synagogue. Mazal Tov!
– Post Icon Festival BBQ @ Hayarkon Park… calling all sci-fi geeks! After another super-successful Icon Festival, the crew are meeting up for another get-together. Bring food and drinks.
– English Pub Quiz @ Saloona Bar in Yaffo – Join us on our voyage to October’s edition of MyQuiz! Funnier than Star Trek! Sexier than Alien! We like to keep to reasonable expectations.
– 8200 EISP Meetup present Co-Founders Speed Dating and Pitching Event – If you are looking for co-founders or connections in general; if you want to pitch your start-up/product/service/
– Launch Party for new Bitters Range Uber @ Hostel 51 – come and check out this new cocktail mixer!
– Joy Records Halloween Party @ Duplex – for our third year straight we are proud to invite you to Israel’s biggest Halloween Party……Halloween Tel Aviv!!! This spectacular event will be held at the 3 floor club, Duplex!!! Each floor will host a different theme and a different style/genre of music so there’s music for everyone! 10 DJs, 3 Floors, 1 Night!!! 72 NIS.
– Halloween and Dia De Los Muertos Party @ Bascula – Jasper Bar want to do something big this Halloween, so have teamed up with awesome new venue Bascula for a huge costume party! With top DJs and delicious cocktails! 50 NIS.
– Mesipele is back with another party! You are all invited to come together and celebrate as we are simply happy to come together and love, in a magical and loving party to feel loved, to experience love, and to be in love. With music, vegan treats, and amazing people!
Friday 30/10 Day:
– Bake and Booze for Boobies @ Beer Garden – October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and it’s time for Tel Aviv to Think Pink! Prepare for a day party full of delight to raise awareness and funds for your favorite pair – and an important cause which affects one in nine women.
– Halloween Comicfest @ Comikaza – with special discounts and presents.
– Simon Posford @ Tachat – One of the most appreciated artists in the Intelligent Electronic music scene and definitely one of the most requested in Israel. After more then 2 years, Simon is coming back to Israel with a special live show to be played for the first time here the best of his all times projects – Shpongle, Hallucinogen & Younger Brother as well as new tracks and collaborations like the joint track with Alan Parsons & David Gilmour.
Friday Night 30/10:
– October Shabbat Dinner: Where Magic Things Happen @ The Italian Synagogue, Ben Yehuda 86 – party like only the Italians know how – amazing atmosphere, singing and dancing, great food and drinks! You don’t want to miss this event! 100 NIS.
– Carlebach Kabbalat Shabbat – Join hundreds of Olim and Israelis at the Tel Aviv International Synagogue.
– Mikes Place Halloween Party – Israel’s Original Halloween Party! – Ghostly prize for best costume, Scary shots for those in costumes, and Frightening Live Rock & Roll.
– The Grand Orionette Glam Fair and Halloween Fair @ Gargarin – with a fashion show, stalls, music and alcohol!
– BuXa’s Psycho Halloween Party – not the for the feint hearted, this promises to be a night of horrors! With top live music and prizes for the best costume!
– A-WA Album Launch Party @ Barby – they have taken Israel by storm, now come and celebrate their new album!
– Second Hand Market @ Hoodna Bar – Hoodna bar are back with their monthly market, everything under 30 NIS.
Looking for more ideas?
*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***