Shalom Tel Aviv! Catch up on your sleep while you can, because you won’t be getting much of it for the next few days! Rock, house, techno, hip-hop, classic 70s and 90s tunes, Brazilian carnival – and that’s just Thursday! Finish off the week on a lighter note with some Jazz, yoga, and top workshops. Plus for the geeks some great hi-tech events.
We also have some amazing new jobs in the Jobs Board – insider tip: check out the sales positions at SiSense, Yotpo and Optimove.
A quick word from our sponsors…
– Opening a new bank account? We recommend Bank Hapoalim.
– Booking a hotel in Israel or abroad? Use STA + booking.com.
– Need a table in a top Tel Aviv Club? We can help!
*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***
– Pioneers Rookie Minicamp – Get your testosterone pumping with the Tel Aviv Pioneers American Football mini-camp.
– Trenda Fashion Fair (to Saturday) @ Hatachana – Check out some trendy designer clothes, accessories and cosmetics. All proceeds going towards a good cause.
– Jane Bordeaux @ Ozen Bar – Israeli folk-country band performing at Ozen Bar. 55 NIS.
– The Angelcy – Chill out to some alternative acoustic vibes at the Zappa Amphi Shuni in Benyamina. 95 NIS.
– Customer Success Meetup #1 – Learn some best practices in the field of Account Management and Customer Success in Hi-Tech. Space limited.
– Danny Tenaglia @ The Block – Witness this electronic DJ’s return to Tel Aviv and vibe out to some hype beats.
– 70s Party @ Mikes Place – Get your grooves on at this 70s-style jamboree. Enjoy live music and drink specials for those who are dressed the part!
– 90s Party @ Ozen Bar – Re-live the 90s and listen to some nostalgic jams. 40 NIS.
– Brazilian Carnival @ Clara – Party it up Brazilian-style at Clara on Thursday evening. Featuring Brazilian dancers and a Brazilian DJ. This sounds awesome.
– Com4Trance 3rd Birthday Party @ Comfort 13 – Come celebrate three years of trance madness in Comfort 13 this Thursday.
– Strong Black Coffee @ Barby – Strong Black Coffee are releasing their new album, and they want you to come celebrate with them! Sale price: 63 NIS. Normal price: 80 NIS.
– IDC Idol – The annual singing competition is back with a full live band and a whole lot of IDC talent!
– Wandering Event – Take it easy, smell the roses, and slow down the pace at this year’s World Sauntering Day celebration.
– Jazz on Ben Gurion – Love jazz music? Then come indulge your suave-side at this ongoing jazz festival on Ben Gurion Boulevard.
– Crochet basket – Get your crochet on at this fun workshop. Make a basket and meet inspiring women. All proceeds going towards the African Refugee Women’s Collective. 100 NIS.
– Zen Garden Workshop – If creating beautiful mini-gardens is your thing, then come participate in this awesome workshop!
– Tel Aviv Student Film Festival – Hundreds of students from around the world will be screening their films and competing for the top Israeli and international awards.
– Give and Take Market – Exchange books, clothes, kitchen items and whatever else you no longer need.
– Lying on the Pavement Flashmob – Fed up with fighting for space on the sidewalk with pedestrians and cyclists? Join this 5-minute flashmob aimed at increasing spend on cycle lanes.
– Israeli Housing : Cracking the Code – Do you want to learn more about your housing rights? The Iryah and Maze 9 have organised an afternoon with a lawyer specialising in housing rights.
– Carlebach Kabbalat Shabbat – Join hundreds of Olim and Israelis at the Tel Aviv International Synagogue.
– Belvedere Secret Garden Party – Start your summer off with a BANG at this year’s Secret Garden Party. Multiple DJs will be spinning tracks so it’s sure to be a blast! Don’t miss out!
– Ed Cox (Clowncore) Live Gig @ Gagarin – Fusing traditional music with ska, jungle and breakcore, Ed Cox wraps the lot in his live performances whilst playing the accordion. Expect lots of people dressed as clowns. 50 NIS.
– African Night @ Levontin 7 – Listen to some African musicians do their thing in Tel Aviv on Saturday evening.
– J.Viewz @ The Theatre Club, Jaffa – Israeli born, Brooklyn based musician J.Viewz is back for a concert in Tel Aviv. Tickets sold out a long time ago – but there are a few people selling.
– Sunday – Persian Cook-In @ Akbar – Come down to Akbar and enjoy some Persian gundis and musical talent.
– Sunday – International yoga day in Israel – Demonstrate your flexibility at this year’s International Yoga Day. Starting early Sunday at the Tel Aviv Port.
– Sunday – FinTech Aviv: VC Reverse Pitching and Beers – Hear from some of Israel’s top hi-tech investors @ WeWork Dubnov.
– Sunday – Middle East – Explore the vastly complex politics and profound history of the Middle-East at this panel discussion (in Hebrew). @ Nanuchka.
– Monday – Ninette @ Barby – Come listen to Ninette as she performs her classics plus never-before-seen material from her new album. 73 NIS.
– Tuesday – Perfume Genius @ Barby – Come hang out and watch this mesmerizing musician display his raw talent. Truly genius! 162 NIS.
– Wednesday – Damian Marley – The son of music legend Bob Marley is continuing his father’s legacy in Tel Aviv on Wednesday. A-WA will be opening. 290 NIS.
*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***