International Women’s Day is Tuesday 8th March this year, but there are loads of great events going on throughout the week…
Friday Day 4/3:
EXPECT: Music | Dance | Yoga | Inspiration | Culture | Workshops | Art | Conversation | Connection | Good Vibes | Special Guests | Magical Moments | Peace | & OH so many more surprises!
WHO: We’ll be celebrating women of all ages, backgrounds, and flavors – **And GENTLEMEN, of course, you’re invited too!** Come one, come ALL
Tuesday 8/3 – INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY:
– Feminis-TED – five talks from inspiring Israeli women (in Hebrew) @ Salona Bar – the presenters include Marcel Mosri (up-and-coming journalist), Linor Deutsch (leading lobbyist against Israeli monopolies), Shlomit Havron (counsellor), Samah Salimah (journalist), and Gili Ron (businesswoman).
– International Women’s Day Celebration @ Google Campus (SOLD OUT) – Meet inspiring leaders in tech and innovation, and hear from Wendy Singer, Executive Director of Start-Up Nation Central, and Dr. Michal Tsur, Co-founder, President & CMO of Kaltura.
– An Evening for Women’s Empowerment @ Albi Cafe – an evening full of creative femininity which will put the art in our hearts spirits and our minds. There will be talks from people across all different spectrum of womanhood.
– ‘Journee Internationale de la Femme’ in Jaffa – organised by the French community, this event is part shopping fair part talks by inspiring women.
– Female Entrepreneurs Night 2016 @ Google Campus – MassChallenge Israel and ProWoman Alumnae Association invite you to the 2016 Female Entrepreneurs Night. This is an amazing opportunity to network and hear some amazing women entrepreneurs.
*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***