*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***
Shalom Tel Aviv! Loads of awesome events this week… get involved with Israeli politics, jam to everything from Beethoven to trap, join the Beerathon, and get ready for Purim!
Getting the week off to a good start… listen to some live music, a brilliant professor, or feminist comedians. If you’re looking for some places to party, check out our blog post Best Bars and Clubs in Tel Aviv!
– Young Friends of the Arts Beethoven Piano Concerto – A great opportunity to experience the Israel Symphony Orchestra! Join the philharmonic performers for a cocktail after the show.
– Late Night Jazz at Rothschild 12 – Check out the sultry sound of some of Tel Aviv’s best jazz musicians in the intimate back room of Rothschild 12. Every Wednesday at 11:30 PM.
– Life Is an Amusement Park – A fascinating lecture (in Hebrew) conducted by Dr. Eyal Doron, a specialist in the development of inventive thinking and problem-solving.
– Feminist Standup Evening (Hebrew) – Explore feminism through a comedic lens.
– States of Minds recommended by Midnight East – A showcase of American independent films (continues through March 5)
Something for everyone today…Volunteering with fashion, inspiring speakers, and more live music!
– Thug Life – Are you in love with the coco? A proud member of the twerk team? Then don’t miss Tel Aviv’s dopest hip-hop and trap DJ’s @ Pasáž.
– Vegan Purim Party – Vegan food, full bar, costume contest, and a live DJ @ Evento Club
– Fashion Fair – A fun way to guide the mentally disabled on their road to functional independence. Set up and operate the fashion fair and assist the participants in choosing garments they like.
– ILHAAM Project – What do you get when you mix a multi-instrumental Israeli beat-boxer and a Lebanese singer? The inspired and poetic duo of ILHAAM Project. Catch their last inventive performance in Israel before they hit the road!
– Bold:TLV on Traditions – Ask questions, be challenged, meet new people. 4 inspiring speakers will present their work and ideas on the topic of tradition.
– Hacking Wix’s Growth – Natalie Rozenboim, Marketing Manager at Wix, discusses “How do you prepare for the biggest marketing event of the year?”
– Latin Rock Night – Enjoy some pure rock n roll in English, Spanish, and Hebrew.
– V15 Meetup (English) – Come and hear about the movement seeking to provide a radically better future for young Israelis and olim.
– Tricky at the Barby – A cutting-edge artist who mixes hip-hop, rock n roll, and dance music to create a completely unique sound.
**Don’t forget to buy your Pecha Kucha tickets Thursdaymorning–they will sell out fast!**
– Tel Aviv Marathon – Good luck to all the runners!
– Wellness Day Fundraiser – Treat yourself to an afternoon of wellness and fun and 100% of the proceeds will go to the life-saving work of Save a Child’s Heart. Back-to-back classes of Pilates, Yoga, TRX, Athletics, Zumba, and more!
– 1st Israeli Psychedelic Arts Festival – A colorful and exciting experience for the senses.
– Riff Cohen Friday Noon Show – Israel’s most successful young artist to sing in French!
– Beerathon 2015 – A tournament with prizes and 5 different competitions that test your skills in various strange fields. No, you won’t have to run. Yes, you will have to drink.
– Beer Festival – Beer & Beyond is celebrating 2 years of beer-soaked action with amazing deals, specials, surprises, and more!
– Michael Oren and Kulanu Volunteer Event – A recruiting event for the Kulanu Campaign, which focuses on economic issues.
– Shabbat Dinner at the Great Synagogue – Accompanied by one of the world’s leading cantorial choirs.
– Carlebach Kabbalat Shabbat – Join hundreds of Oli
– Meet the Designers & Café XoHo Turns Five – Eat, drink, dance, and take delight in the works of local artists and designers.
– Fundraiser Party South African Style – Raise money for equipment for IDF units and dance to some house and African minimal music
– Victoria Hannah Single Launch Show – Explore the boundaries of sound @ Pasáž.
– Endless Trip Gallery and Sale – Come for a drink and check out the photos that will make you want to plan your next adventure right away. Jewelry, clothing, and accessories will also be for sale.
– Bandito Fest – Israel’s finest hardcore/punk/noise acts
– Noa Shadur: Entropy recommended by Midnight East – 1 performance at TAMA for anyone who likes dance!
Sunday – Technion Start uP MBA Open House – Do you want to study an MBA in English in Tel Aviv? Check out Technion’s One Year Full-Time MBA program
Sunday – Herzog Speaks in English – Prime minister hopeful, leader of the opposition, Avoda Party Chairman & Head of HaMachane HaTzioni
Sunday – Protest against the high cost-of-living
Monday thru Friday – Pop House – A new world of fashion and lifestyle in the heart of Tel Aviv
**Purim parties start on Tuesday! CLICK HERE for our Purim guide**
*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***