*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***
We’re super excited about the Kol Oleh & Secret Tel Aviv Election Fair on Friday! Come talk to party reps and cadidates, grab a beer and learn about the parties’ positions. Don’t forget to VOTE on TUESDAY! There are also a few fun election parties the nights before and after the election.
* Start of EPOS Short Film Festival (til 14/3) – 50 feature films and documentaries, Israeli and international, along with workshops, unique performances, meetings with artists, and more.
* Vinyl Sale at Kuli Alma (til 22/3) – Hear DJs and live performances while perusing shelves of new and secondhand vinyl of various genres including: techno, house, hip-hop, disco and soul.
* Isaiah at Yafo Creative – This Israeli band will have one special “unplugged” show. I hope you’ve already got your tickets, because this intimate show is sold out!
* Wize Talk (in Hebrew) – Five experts in their fields will speak about socioeconomic issues in Israel.
* H&M and Shenkar Exhibition – Students will present their illustrations of H&M’s Spring 2015 collection. Vote for your favorite illustration, and you can win 500 NIS to shop at H&M.
* Osmani Garcia Live – Cuban Reggaeton sensation is coming to Israel for a single performance.
* Alphabet of Elections Art Exhibition – 22 artists will honor the Knesset elections with their visual interpretations of propaganda posters from the past. Come for beer, snacks, people, and design.
* One Moment 2: Art in Unexpected Places – Music, theatre, art, discussions, workshop, and exhibitions will be held throughout the Tel Aviv Municipal building, the Einav Cultural Center and Gvirol Arts Center. Free admission!
* Posse – Posters and album cover art by Ellen G, an international artist and designer working predominantly with reggae and reggae-related labels across the globe.
* Yes We Can! – A discussion about the role of women in the labor market, at home, and in academia, and how to motivate change towards equality in our society (in Hebrew).
* Rally for the Disabled – Come out in support and solidarity with the disabled population in Israel.
* Women’s Day Party – Cocktails and live music in honor of International Women’s Day.
* Kol Oleh and Secret Tel Aviv Election Fair – There are only a few days left until the election! This is your last chance to talk to party representatives and candidates, grab a beer and learn about the parties’ positions on all major subjects at stake.
* Street Store – Get involved in this awesome pop-up store for the homeless! Donate clothes, provide hairstyling services, prepare food for the day, and spread the word.
* Urban Gardening – Lean how to create your own terrarium and listen to a band who knows a thing or two about urban gardening – Garden City Movement!
* Art Exhibition Closing – Live music and good times at the closing of the exhibition at Art Space Tel Aviv.
* Carlebach Kabbalat Shabbat – Join hundreds of Olim and Israelis at the Tel Aviv International Synagogue.
* Think and Drink Different (in Hebrew) – An open conversation about the future political, economic and social center of the country with Meretz Party leader Zahava Galon.
* Israel Didgeridoo Contest – The winner wins a scholarship to fly to Grenoble, France and compete in their international “Didg 2 Didg” competition. Entry is 100 NIS.
* Yoga with a Cause – Not only will you gain peace for yourself, but you will also help spread it to animals with 50% of the proceeds going directly to the SPCA Israel.
* Cuddle Party – Participants engage in communication exercises, explore touch in a non-sexual space, experience personal exploration and intimacy, and have fun with like-minded friends.
* Art Day – The grand opening of Pop House, an awesome platform for artists to exhibit and sell their work.
* Sunday – Employment Fair – large job fair in Ramat Gan with lots of Israeli employers.
* Sunday – French Film Festival – The best of French cinema (with Hebrew and English subtitles) will be screened across the country.
* Sunday – Rally for the Right – last week’s rally was for the left, will the right get as many people?
* Monday – Huge Internationals Party – The entire Cat & Dog has been rented out for this 3-room event.
* Monday – Pre-Election Party @ Pasaz – Listen to some chill rock & roll/nu-disco/techno/whatever music from Cut Out Club and Red Axes.
* Monday – Desert Dreams II – A desert-themed musical journey across 2 dance floors. All proceeds will be used to set up the sound camp at Midburn Festival in 2 months!
* Monday/Tuesday – Dance for Peace Festival –
The night before election day, a global peace party will take place in hope of a government that will bring peace to the Middle East.
* Tuesday – ELECTION!
* Tuesday – End of Term Gagarin Bazaar – Club Gagarin will be transformed into a unique clothing bazaar with jewelry, photos, dresses, and more. Each item is only 10 NIS and all drinks are 1+1!
* Tuesday – Fanzine Festival – An extensive line-up of live Israeli musicians and DJs, amazing food, and good vibes at the Central Bus Station.
* Tuesday – St. Patrick’s Day at Molly Bloom’s – Wear green, be Irish, and party in the street! With live Irish music, quality Irish beer and spirits, and special St. Paddy’s Day t-shirts.
* Tuesday – St. Patrick’s Day at Mike’s Place – Great live music all day with reps from Guinness stopping by to hand out great prizes and giveaways.
* Tuesday – St. Patrick’s Day Street Party – Celebrate in the street with Guinness on tap, Irish whisky, sausages, baked potatoes, Irish music, and more!
*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***
And finally, a Purim video from one of the members of the community.. Enjoy!