What is WalkMe?
WalkMe is a Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) that simplifies the online user experience and drives user action using insights, engagement and guidance capabilities. Founded in 2011, WalkMe is a top Israeli B2B player with over 1,000 customers, and 30% of Fortune 500 companies who use the platform. In July 2017 they closed another funding round of $75M, bringing them to a total amount of $167M raised, at a valuation of $935M!
WalkMe is changing the future of user experience, instantly making any website or cloud based software simple to use, by providing step-by-step walk thrus to help users complete any online task they engage with. Think of it like a GPS, but instead of giving driving directions, WalkMe guides users every step of the way to successfully complete their online tasks.
- Read about WalkMe’s most recent funding round, as reported in Tech Crunch.
- Check out this great video by WalkMe investor Rory O’Driscoll about why he invested in Walkme.
Working at WalkMe
WalkMe is continuously working towards the mission of making their company one of the best places to work at in the Israeli tech eco-system. With weekly happy hours, team nights out and company wide events throughout the year, they make sure to keep their culture vibrant and fun, embracing the “work hard play hard” mentality.
Get a glimpse of WalkMe’s culture at our “life @ WalkMe” Facebook page.
Check out our cool new TLV offices!
At a Glance
- Founded in 2011
- Over 700 customers, many of them household names like MasterCard, PayPal, BT, the U.S. Postal Service, and Pandora.
- 300 employees world wide and growing.
- Jobs for internationals in Israel include sales, customer support, marketing and operations.
- CrunchBase Profile.
This company is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best Companies to Work for in Israel 2019’.
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
4 months ago No Comments