The Hebrew University of Jerusalem International School
Address: Mt. Scopus Campus, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
The Hebrew University is a leader in bringing about change in the global community in many fields, including agriculture, environmental quality and public health. Students from developing countries carry out advanced studies at the Hebrew University and return to their home countries where they apply the knowledge they gained to improve the lives of their local communities.
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem is consistently ranked as the top university in Israel and among the top 100 worldwide. Its student body numbers 23,000 students from Israel and 90 other countries. The University is actively engaged in international cooperation for research and teaching, and has signed 300 agreements for joint projects with other universities, and over 90 agreements for student exchanges with 27 countries.
The Hebrew University has been a leader in actively driving advances that both improve lives — and save lives — around the globe, in sectors like cannabinoid research, brain science and innovation & entrepreneurship. Students from all over the world have carried out advanced studies at the Hebrew University, and then returned to their countries, equipped with the know-how to apply the knowledge and skills they need to change reality for the better.
Why study at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem?
- Ranked Number One in excellence in Israel and among the top 100 universities worldwide
- Eight Nobel Prize winners in recent years are HU graduates or researchers
- HU researchers have won numerous prestigious prizes
- Over 150 areas of study are offered, including many interdisciplinary programs
- Innovation and creativity in teaching and research (e.g., Neural Computation, Cognition, Computational Biology, Study of Rationality)
- Four campuses host students from around the world
- Top-level student services, including state-of-the-art sports facilities and student housing on all campuses
- Incredible panoramic view of the 3000-year-old city of Jerusalem from classroom windows
- Graduate Degree Programs – Full Masters Degrees in English in the fields of Agriculture, Business Studies, Humanities, Law, Medicine, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Social Work
- Study Abroad Programs – Undergraduate Semester/Year
- Short Term Programs – Summer & Winter Courses; Special Programs
- Language Programs – Modern Hebrew, Biblical Hebrew and Arabic
- Preparatory Programs – Mechina
This school is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best Places to Study in English in Israel 2019’.
6 months ago No Comments