Name: SysAid Technologies
Address: Ha-Yarden St 1, Airport City
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
Tags: Hi-Tech Companies
What is SysAid Technologies?
SysAid Technologies, founded in 2002, is a leading global provider of IT Service Management (ITSM) software that integrates all the essential tools into one Service Desk, so you can manage your IT tasks from a single place. SysAid’s rich set of features include a powerful Help Desk, Asset Management, and other easy-to-use tools for analyzing and optimizing help desk performance.
SysAid maintains a hands-on relationship with its growing customer base of over 100,000 users worldwide in multiple industries, from small and medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies alike. The company’s international headquarters is located in Airport City, Israel.
Why is SysAid a great place to work?
• A healthy work-life balance is encouraged
• Amazing, smart, and happy staff
• Professional growth prevalent with training and internal promotions
• Super HR catering to all needs, including: parties, happy hours, fully-stacked kitchen, volunteer opps, and more
• Leading technology for a global audience, always staying on top of the needs of the service desk and ITSM industry
• SysAid has thousands of customers around the world, including Disney, Coca Cola, IKEA, Bacardi, Adobe, and Xerox
Other cool quick facts:
• Founded in 2002 with a vision to make the lives of IT professionals around the world easier
• We provide affordable, innovative, and intuitive ITSM solutions aligned with industry best practices
• The only ITSM vendor to allow migration at any time between Cloud and On-Premise implementations
• Serve a constantly growing customer base of over 10,000 companies in more than 140 countries worldwide
• Vibrant SysAid Community (forums) with over 14,500 active members
• APN Technology Partners (our Cloud solution is hosted on the AWS platform)
• 130 employees in Israel, Canada, Romania, Brazil, and Australia
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
8 months ago No Comments