What is SysAid Technologies?
SysAid Technologies, founded in 2002, is a leading global provider of IT Service Management (ITSM) software that integrates all the essential tools into one Service Desk, so you can manage your IT tasks from a single place. SysAid’s rich set of features include a powerful Help Desk, Asset Management, and other easy-to-use tools for analyzing and optimizing help desk performance.
SysAid maintains a hands-on relationship with its growing customer base of over 100,000 users worldwide in multiple industries, from small and medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies alike. The company’s international headquarters is located in Airport City, Israel.
Why is SysAid a great place to work?
• A healthy work-life balance is encouraged
• Amazing, smart, and happy staff
• Professional growth prevalent with training and internal promotions
• Super HR catering to all needs, including: parties, happy hours, fully-stacked kitchen, volunteer opps, and more
• Leading technology for a global audience, always staying on top of the needs of the service desk and ITSM industry
• SysAid has thousands of customers around the world, including Disney, Coca Cola, IKEA, Bacardi, Adobe, and Xerox
Other cool quick facts:
• Founded in 2002 with a vision to make the lives of IT professionals around the world easier
• We provide affordable, innovative, and intuitive ITSM solutions aligned with industry best practices
• The only ITSM vendor to allow migration at any time between Cloud and On-Premise implementations
• Serve a constantly growing customer base of over 10,000 companies in more than 140 countries worldwide
• Vibrant SysAid Community (forums) with over 14,500 active members
• APN Technology Partners (our Cloud solution is hosted on the AWS platform)
• 130 employees in Israel, Canada, Romania, Brazil, and Australia
This company is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best Companies to Work for in Israel 2019’.
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
4 months ago No Comments