IDC International School
Modelled on distinguished small colleges in the United States, IDC Herzliya is a non-profit corporate entity dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in education and research. Its founders aimed to create an Israeli university for the third millennium – a university where personal achievement goes hand in hand with social responsibility.
IDC Herzliya has been ranked for the last five years the most successful start-up university in Israel and outside of the United States, ranking 1 in Israel and 21 in the world, and number 1 for student satisfaction.
IDC Herzliya prepares its students to be responsible global citizens and inspires in each a passion for knowledge and life time experience.
IDC Herzliya and the international school nurture and diverse community that instills freedom and responsibility for each students and the society, develops the whole student and aims for academic excellence and leadership.
- IDC is Israel’s first and only private university with 7,000 students – including 2,000 international students from 90 different countries. It is the largest International school in Israel.
- IDC offers undergraduate, graduate, and MBA programs in English, plus semester and year abroad programs.
- IDC has more than 120 exchange programs with leading universities from around the world.
- IDC has state of the art facilities and world renowned faculties.
- The best way of getting to IDC from Tel Aviv is by bus or car. For bus check local timetables in Moovit or Google Maps. There is also a free shuttle bus from Herzliya train station to IDC.
This school is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best Places to Study in English in Israel 2019’.
This school is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best MBAs in English in Israel 2019’.
- BA Business Administration
- BA Business Administration and Economics (double major)
- BA Communications
- BA Government
- BA Sustainability and Government (double major)
- BA Psychology
- BA in Entrepreneurship and Business Administration (double major)
- MA Counter Terrorism and Homeland Securities Studies
- MA Diplomacy and Conflict Studies
- MA Financial Economics (MAFE)
- MA Government
- MA Organizational Behavior and Development (OBD)
9 months ago No Comments