BPM College is one of the leading educational institutes in the world for sound and music production. Founded in 2002 and based in Tel Aviv, we teach more than 1,000 students every year on our campus and via an online platform.
BPM is the only institute in Israel to be recognized as an authorized training center by Steinberg, Ableton, Pioneer DJ and Image Line. Our mission is to give the best education for the music industry and build an ever-growing community of musicians, sound engineers, writers, producers and music lovers. We offer a variety of options, ranging from short courses which focus on Ableton, Cubase and DJ to several-year certificate programs such as EMP (electronic music production) and BSP (a full music production program). Our unique teaching method combines theoretical knowledge with hands on training, weekly assignments, online practices and most importantly, personal guidance. Our faculty members are working professionals, dedicated to expanding their own knowledge and sharing their real-life industry experience with our students. The college facilities contain the best cutting-edge equipment in every classroom, with more than four live recording studios, two computer labs, a midi keyboard room, DJ booths, a rehearsal room and one amazing chillout roof.
BPM College is the founder of BPMREMIX, an international remix competition with thousands of annual submissions.
The BPM Master Classes hosted each month are led by the best international artists, such as DJ Shiftee, Derrick May, Matt Black, Roni Size, Astrix, Infected Mushroom, Juno Reactor, Balkan Beat Box, Orphaned Land and many more.
We at BPM College believe that it is important to provide the next generation of musicians and music producers with proper tools, taught by experienced members of the local and international music industry. We try to influence the young minds of our students in a way that will help them shape their creative growth process in the way that best suits their artistic tendencies.
We offer courses in many fields of the music industry, making BPM one of the most versatile music institutes in Israel. Some of the main courses we offer:
- BSP – A 4 semesters-long course focused on Music Production, Audio Engineering, and Music Theory.
- EMP – A 3 semesters-long course focused on Electronic Music Production.
- DMP – A single-semester course focused on Audio Engineering in home-studio environments.
- Singer-Songwriter – A 3 semesters-long course focused on Songwriting, Vocal Lessons, and Performance.
- DJ – An extended-semester course focused on DJing.
- Cubase – A course focused on providing the students with the necessary tools to produce, create and mix with Cubase.
- Ableton Live – A course focused on providing the students with the necessary tools to produce, create and mix with Ableton Live.
- FL Studio – A course focused on providing the students with the necessary tools to produce, create and mix with FL Studio.
11 months ago No Comments