Bar Ilan University
Name: אוניברסיטת בר אילן
Address: Bar-Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel
Bar Ilan University is the largest and one of the highest-rated academic institutions in the country. With over 32,000 students, state-of-the-art facilities, and renowned academic staff, you have access to resources on par with the best universities in the world!
Intwined in its DNA is a beautiful dedication to integrating Jewish culture and tradition into all programs. During their stay at Bar-Ilan, students will find many opportunities to explore Judaism’s historic role in shaping the Jewish nation as well as its contemporary contributions and importance, both in the individual’s private and civic life in the State of Israel. Students choose from a wide range of courses in Jewish History, Jewish Philosophy, Talmud and Torah that are suited to their level of familiarity with Judaic studies, while simultaneously challenging even the most advanced Talmudic scholars with in-depth Judaic courses.
Bar-Ilan University offers a wide selection of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs that are recognized globally, including a number of international degrees that are taught in English.
We believe that you shouldn’t have to compromise between getting good grades in your native language and your future success in Israel. The International B.A. Programs are specifically designed to help you integrate into Israeli society, by offering intensive Ulpan – Hebrew Language study and encouraging students to take any of 5,000 different academic courses in Hebrew – on your terms. It’s the reason our graduates have the highest rate of employment in Hebrew-speaking careers, and we’re known across the country as the Merkaz Kilta – Absorption Center – for international students!
With over 1,000,000 library titles, 300 labs, 50 research centers, institutes, and think tanks, no matter what you’re looking to studying, you’ll find yourself at home at Bar-Ilan.
- Founded in 1955
- Israel’s largest university, with 32,000 current students and 130,000 alumni
- Over 1,700 faculty members spread over 8 faculties, 37 departments, 50 Research Centres, 300 laboratories, 29 libraries, and 8,000 courses
- Students at BIU have average the highest scores on the Israeli Bar Exam!
- Bar-Ilan is conveniently located in Ramat Gan, about a 25 minute bus ride from Tel Aviv, but in a quiet residential area next to Givat Shmuel, on Israel’s greenest campus.
This school is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best Places to Study in English in Israel 2018’.
Programs in English:
- International MBA
- MA programs in the English Department
- B.A. in Social Sciences
- B.A. in Communications and English Literature
- B.A. in Political Science and Communications
- B.A. in Business and Economics
- B.A. in English Literature and Linguistics
- One Year Post-Bac Pre-Med Program
- The Israel Experience (One Year Gap Program for post high school students)
4 months ago No Comments