Address: Derech Menachem Begin 52
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
Tags: Hi-Tech Companies
What is monday.com?
monday.com is a project management and team collaboration platform. It centralizes all workplace communication and keeps everyone engaged and focused on what matters. We have a cloud-based software platform where teams custom-build workflow apps in minutes, that basically works like a social network. Our main goal is to change the way that teams work, make it more transparent, effective, and fun.
Launched in 2014, with a super impressive growth rate, we are currently helping over 120,000 companies (including Uber, WeWork, Outbrain, Adidas, McDonald’s, Wix, Fiverr, Facebook, Google and more) achieve their goals and manage their work.
Working at monday.com:
- We’re a Tel Aviv-based company, with sites around the world in New York, Miami SF London and Australia.
- Our main mission is to make people’s work simpler, more productive, and more fun.
- Our team has 450 from around the world and we expected to get double by the end of the year.
- We spend our days building a product that people actually love to use on a daily basis. It is super important to us that we keep building an app that people are excited about using.
monday.com at a glance
- Founded in 2012
- 450 employees in TLV headquarters, New York, Miami, San Francisco, London and Sydney.
- Over 120,000 paying companies across 140 countries, including Adidas, AT&T, Discovery Channel, McDonald’s, Samsung, Uber, WeWork, Facebook, Google, and Wix
- Raised over 150$ million at Round D.
- A product that truly changes the way people work together!
This company is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best Companies to Work for in Israel 2019’.
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
2 years ago No Comments