Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Address: Basel St 5
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
Tags: Manufacturing Companies
What is Teva?
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is a leading global pharmaceutical company and the world’s largest generic pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world’s largest generic medicines producer, leveraging its portfolio of more than 1,000 molecules to produce a wide range of generic products in nearly every therapeutic area.
Working at Teva:
With 46,000 employees in 60 countries worldwide, we are proud to say that our employees are the reason for our sustained success. Their skills and dedication make us an industry leader. The diversity of perceptions, qualifications and talent are the key to our ongoing accomplishments.
Got Great Ideas? Teva is a place where great ideas flourish. We believe in empowering our employees, presenting them with new challenges and letting them grow and develop professionally. We provide our people with:
- A wide variety of jobs and fields of expertise
- A unique creative organizational culture
- A wealth of opportunities for personal growth
Want to See Your Career Grow? Our employees enjoy prospects for genuine personal, professional and organizational growth as well as extensive human resources programs that offer:
- Advanced professional training
- Personalized career track
- Generous rewards for achievements and other welfare programs and activities
Teva at a Glance:
- Founded 1901.
- 46,000 employees in 60 countries worldwide.
- Net revenues in 2015 amounted to $19.7 billion.
For more cool Israeli companies, click here.
3 years ago No Comments