Address: Tushuya 9
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
Tags: Hi-Tech Companies
What is Seebo?
Seebo is a pioneer in process-based Industrial AI, with solutions to predict and prevent process inefficiencies that damage production yield and quality.
Using the Seebo Industrial IoT Platform, we model the customer’s production line processes and knowhow, together with data from OT and IT systems, into machine learning – without requiring the customer to master data science. This enables us to deliver solutions for Predictive Quality, Predictive Waste, and Production Optimization – with unmatched accuracy and simplicity.
Manufacturers across industries – including Nestle, Grundfos, Stanley, Procter & Gamble, Hovis, and many more – use Seebo to increase throughput while continually improving quality.
Founded in 2012, the company has raised over $25M from top VC firms, and was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in the Internet of Things for 2017.
Working at Seebo
– Gorgeous Tel Aviv offices, including a roof deck (work hard, play hard)
– 3 meals a day, prepared by our amazing chef
– Family-friendly and dog-friendly (every day is bring-your-dog-to-work day)
– An office culture of collaboration and teamwork
– People who are passionate about what they do
– Voted a 2017 ‘Cool Vendor in IoT’ by Gartner
– Want to learn more? Meet the team
Seebo at a Glance
– Year founded: 2012
– No. of employees: 50+
– check out Seebo on Crunchbase
This company is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best Companies to Work for in Israel – 2018 Edition’.
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
2 years ago No Comments