Address: HaSharon St 10
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
Tags: Hi-Tech Companies
What is Seebo?
Seebo is a SaaS platform that makes it easy to plan and deliver smart, connected products.
Seebo’s cloud-based software combines Internet of Things (IoT) Modeling, Simulation, and Behavior Analytics into pre-packaged business solutions. Manufacturers use these solutions to accelerate innovation, improve product resilience, and introduce data-driven services.
With Seebo, product teams visually describe their connected products in a digital model. The Seebo platform then automatically generates the specs, simulations, and analytics to make it happen.
Founded in 2012, Seebo has over 50 team members and has raised over $22 million in funding. The company boasts top-tier clients such as Grundfos, Procter & Gamble, Ralph Lauren, Decathlon, and Stanley Tools.
Working at Seebo
– Gorgeous Tel Aviv offices, including a roof deck (work hard, play hard)
– 3 meals a day, prepared by our amazing chef
– Family-friendly and dog-friendly (every day is bring-your-dog-to-work day)
– An office culture of collaboration and teamwork
– People who are passionate about what they do
– Voted a 2017 ‘Cool Vendor in IoT’ by Gartner
– Want to learn more? Meet the team
Seebo at a Glance
– Year founded: 2012
– No. of employees: 50+
– check out Seebo on Crunchbase
This company is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best Companies to Work for in Israel – 2018 Edition’.
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
2 years ago No Comments