Address: Tuval St 21
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
Tags: Media Companies
What is Rapaport?
The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added-value services that support the development of fair, transparent, efficient, and competitive diamond and jewelry markets. Established in 1976, the Group has over 20,000 clients in over 120 countries.
Group activities include Rapaport Information Services providing research, analysis and news; Rapaport Magazine the leading print publication for the diamond industry; RapNet the world’s largest online diamond trading network; Rapaport Laboratory Services providing GIA and HRD gemological services in India, Belgium and Israel; and Rapaport Trading and Auction Services specializing in recycled diamonds and jewelry. Additional information is available on their website.
Working at Rapaport:
- A well-established international company in Israel
- Work with a team of intelligent, driven and passionate individuals
- Centrally located near the Diamond Bourse in Ramat Gan
- Great company culture and working environment
- Excellent learning and career building opportunities
Rapaport At a Glance:
- 200+ employees
- Offices in over 10 locations worldwide
- Leading service provider in the diamond and jewelry industry
- Seeking highly-skilled professionals specializing in: Customer Care, Marketing, IT and Project Management
- Rapaport is one of Secret Tel Aviv’s ‘12 of the Best Places To Work in Israel‘
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
7 months ago No Comments