What is Keywee?
At Keywee, we make stories relevant and powerful for the world’s best storytellers – like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull.
Today, people aren’t coming to websites to search for content — stories find their audiences in feeds and apps. The upshot? Distribution is now the key to effective storytelling.
Keywee’s platform unlocks audience insights using AI and data science, and infuses them into every step of the storytelling process: from topic selection, to story creation, to distribution and optimization.
Working at Keywee
Our values reflect who we are and we truly believe in them.
– Customers first. We succeed when our customers succeed. Ask yourself “Will this help our customers?”
– True owners. We are not afraid to aspire to be world class. We are resourceful and don’t quit.
– Get things done, fast. Start today.
– We are growing together. As Keywee grows, I grow — and vice versa.
– Teamwork. Trust, respect, help.
Why is your company a great place to work?
– Our beautiful office located in the heart of TLV (close to train station).
– We are a Fast Growing start up. Everything happens so fast, you won’t get bored.
– We manage budgets of millions of dollars and work with the biggest publishers in the world.
– You will have smart colleagues and collaborative environment. Everyone is generous with their time and knowledge.
– You will enjoy our sunny & green balcony while eating pizza. or doing yoga. or playing ping-pong.
Other cool quick facts?
– Year founded: 2013
– Number of employees : 55 in TLV, NYC, London and Kiev.
– Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a fast-growing, profitable startup since its inception.
– Jobs for internationals include Customer Success managers and Copywriters.
This company is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best Companies to Work for in Israel – 2018 Edition’.
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
8 months ago No Comments