Address: Derech Menachem Begin 23
Phone: +1 855-586-6872
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
Tags: Hi-Tech Companies
What is Juno?
Juno is a fresh approach to ride-sharing. We are a ground-breaking start-up founded by Israelis, gearing up for our big time launch in NYC. But this isn’t our first time around the block… and we have the street cred to back it up! You may have heard of our founders, the creators of Viber.
The name Juno was inspired by the ancient Roman goddess of protection, and that is exactly what we are striving to do: revolutionize the ride-sharing industry by protecting our drivers.
Everything we do is guided by our core values (Kindness, Fairness, Respect & Transparency), and we believe we are truly setting a new standard for how business can and should be done.
We are offering to make our drivers our partners, and show them that things can be better than the status quo, because we believe that happy drivers means a better experience for the riders… nobody has to lose. Wouldn’t that be a nice world to live in? Come help us make it happen!
We believe if we are good people and make decisions from our heart, driven by the desire to make human to human connections, we can pave the way for socially responsible and heart-driven business.
Sounds too good to be true? – yeah, we thought so too.
Join us in the revolution…
- So listen – We’re looking for people that embody our values and truly enjoy making others happy, as well as a confidence in themselves to take the reins and run with it. It’s an energetic and fast-paced environment over here… and we want to see you keep up and succeed – professionally and personally!
- What we’re offering is the support and room to grow with us, a team of amazing individuals to work with and back you up, a fantastic view and all the things you need to bring your best self to the job.
- Oh, did we mention the pay is awesome?
- So you’re an active listener? Multitasker? Can convey clear, concise messages? Up for the challenge?
- Okay with flexible working hours? How flexible? We’re so flexible you don’t even need to go to yoga anymore.
- It feels like it was meant to be.
What’s the chatter?
- Can this ride-sharing start-up kill uber with kindness? Vanity Fair Hive, April 2016
- Inside Juno, The Company That Wants To Beat Uber By Wooing Its Drivers Fast Company, February 2016
- Juno wants to woo Uber drivers with a more ethical ride-sharing app The Verge, March 2016
- Meet the Secretive Startup Trying to Steal Uber’s Top Drivers Fortune, March 2016
- Juno, the new ride-sharing startup, is talking with investors about a $30 million round TechCrunch, March 2016
Juno At a Glance:
- Founded in 2016 by the same guys as Viber (sold to Rakuten for $900m in 2014) and iMesh – Talmon Marco.
- Looking to disrupt the existing taxi market in the US, by only inviting the best uber and lyft drivers to drive for them (rating of 4.7 out of 5 or above). Already signed up thousands of drivers!
- Building an elite customer service team of awesome olim chadashim and internationals to handle calls from taxi drivers in New York. Providing great pay and perks, and an amazing work atmosphere.
- “Looking for people that embody our values and truly enjoy making others happy”.
- Positions for internationals in Israel include joining the elite customer service team, Marketing, Operations, and so much more.
- Crunchbase profile.
This company is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Guide to ‘Best Companies to Work for in Israel – Summer 2017 Edition’
It’s been a year since we launched in New York, and Juno is making a dent in the ridesharing universe – going from 0 to 8% market share. Following a recent acquisition by Gett, we now have more resources to take over the industry, and come up with innovative new solutions.
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
2 years ago No Comments