Address: Azrieli Center, Derech Menachem Begin 132
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
Tags: Hi-Tech Companies
What is Intercontinental Exchange
Intercontinental Exchange builds, operates and advances global financial and commodity markets. We are relied upon to harness data and build the technology that connects participants to the information and innovations that support investing, trading, risk management and capital raising.
We started out in 2000 with the idea of transforming the energy markets by creating an electronic marketplace that removed barriers and drove transparency and access. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company that connects the largest community of participants in all major markets at key phases of the investing, trading, hedging and capital raising lifecycle.
Why Work At Ice
- Great location – Azrieli Round tower, 28th floor
- Leading Fintech company
- Career promotion options
- Our employees have access to management training programs to help them develop their careers which include in-house and third-party resources for learning and development
- Amazing people- Work with amazing people, with global professional teams
- We believe in providing our customers with transparent access to global markets, and we make it our mission to deliver that – whether it means listing on the New York Stock Exchange to generate capital or turning to ICE futures markets to manage price and counterparty risk.
- We’re committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package in each market in which we operate to ensure employees’ health, well-being and financial security
- Established: 2000
- HQ: Tel- Aviv(Azrieli Round tower)
- Products: Clearing, Exchange Listing, Financial Data
- Number of employees: 5000+ ( 260 in Israel)
- Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia- United States
This company is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best Companies to Work for in Israel 2019’.
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
2 months ago No Comments