Dentsu Aegis Network Israel
Address: 21B HaBarzel St Ramat Hachayal
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
Tags: Hi-Tech Companies
Dentsu, the third largest Advertising and Media group in the world (one of the Big6), with 50,000 employees and over 145 offices around the world, is a global ad network of award winning agencies, that brings together individual brilliance to produce innovative solutions for business.
We drive business performance across ~60 markets – We use data and custom built solutions to create personalized and connected experiences that deliver transformative business outcomes.
Our Tel Aviv branch, with 50 passionate and talented marketing specialists, provides 360° media services (Online and Offline) to our clients who target domestic and global markets. We have a clear digital orientation with a unique expertise in Performance Marketing activities (Google, Facebook, OutBrain, Taboola and many other programmatic platforms).
Dentsu IL is comprised of 5 Brands:
- abaGada: Specializing in large scale, international Digital activities
- iProspect: 360 Digital Agency (Media, Creative, SEO, Analytics & Social)
- Carat: Full Media Planning & Buying solutions, offline and online
- Dentsu X: Focusing on Israeli advertisers that target global markets
- John Brown: Content strategy and implementation brand
Why is Dentsu Aegis Network Israel a great place to work?
We are a young, diverse and multinational team, passionate about the work that we do. From day to day optimization to highly strategic research, our teams are known to be the best consultants to the world’s biggest brands. Utilizing thorough and complex data analyses and very close collaboration with our clients, we deliver performance, valued marketing and strategic product insights, all with a smile.
We are Performance Focused. People Led. Data Driven. Technology Powered.
Other cool quick facts?
- Founded in: 2002
- In 2015 Dentsu acquired abaGada Internet to become the leading digital agency.
- We have the right balance between a boutique agency environment and being part of a global giant.
- The team: 50 people. multinational. agile. fun. professional.
- Dentsu IL’s clients include Google/ Waze, KIA, Check-Point, Hibob, Israeli Aerospace Industries, NICE, Mastercard, Estée Lauder, Philips, Budweiser, Gett, Ferrero, Menora-Mivtachim and more.
This company is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best Companies to Work for in Israel 2020’.
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
2 months ago No Comments