monday.com (formerly dapulse)
Address: Derech Menachem Begin 52
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
Tags: Hi-Tech Companies
What is monday.com?
monday.com is a web-based management and team collaboration tool. It brings together all team communication and keeps everyone engaged and focused on what matters. Launched only 4 years ago and with an outstanding growth rate, we are currently helping over 18,000 companies (including Uber, Blizzard, WeWork, Outbrain, Adidas, Facebook and more) achieve their goals and manage their work.
Working at monday.com:
We’re a Tel Aviv based company, founded by core members of the original Wix and Conduit teams. We’re on a mission to make people’s work simpler, more productive and enjoyable. We’re a team of 92 from all over the world and spend our days building a product that 10’s of thousands of people love and use on a daily basis. It makes all the difference building an app that people are excited about and post, tweet and shout out everyday.
monday.com at a glance
- Founded 2012
- 92 employees based in central Tel Aviv
- Over 18,000 paying customers in 125 countries, including Adidas, AT&T, Discovery Channel, Samsung, Uber, WeWork, and Wix.
- Amazing management team – founded by core members of the original Wix and Conduit teams.
- Raised over $35m, including $25 million in April 2017.
- Product people are genuinely excited about!
- CrunchBase Profile
This company is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Guide to ‘Best Companies to Work for in Israel – Summer 2017 Edition’
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
2 years ago No Comments