Address: Derech Ze'ev Jabotinsky 2
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
What is Clicktale?
Clicktale is one of our favourite companies in Israel!
Clicktale lights up the digital world, revealing customer behaviour, needs and intent across all key touchpoints: web, mobile and apps.
The world’s #1 enterprise-class experience management platform, Clicktale’s deep drill-downs get to the heart of the “how” and “why” behind customer behavior.
Winner of the Adobe Marketing Cloud Innovation Partner of the Year, Clicktale is also an inaugural Premier Partner in Adobe Exchange. With a global customer base that includes Walmart, UBS, The North Face, MetLife, Lenovo, Adobe and CNN, Clicktale is the most advanced, robust enterprise-grade solution on the market, analyzing over 100 billion in-screen behaviors per month.
They have three solutions:
1. Heatmaps – Understand which areas or elements on the page are the most interesting and engaging to your users: where they’re looking, which promotions most affect their behaviour, and how their entire journey takes shape.
2. Session Replays – while the heatmaps aggregate the movements of thousands of users, with session replays you can follow one anonymous user and track their journey on your website.
3. Conversion Analytics – see where people are dropping out of your purchase funnel or online forms. Are you collecting information that you don’t need, but is leading many of your users to abandon completing the form.
They are a global market leader in their space, with customers such as Walmart, Bank of America, CNN and Vodafone.
Working at Clicktale:
Come thrive at Clicktale! After all, your creative ideas, and outstanding execution are the fuel that keeps our fires burning. Run with them — we’ll cheer you all the way.
Be in the winner’s circle
Clicktale customers are leaders in their fields, the big names that are on everyone’s tongues. Your task: To help them serve their online customers even better and improve their business results.
Leverage bleeding-edge technologies to analyze what really happens on leading websites, mobile sites and apps, worldwide. Uncover amazing insights that help enterprises delight customers and win big.
Clicktale at a Glance:
- Over 200 employees
- ClickTale was founded in 2006. It has received $60m worth of funding, most recently $35m in January 2015. Its headquarters are in Israel, with local sales offices around the world.
- Jobs for internationals in Israel include sales, sales development, customer support, tech support, product management, marketing, and back office.
- Crunchbase Profile
This company was featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Guide to ’18 of the Best Companies to Work For in Israel – 2017 Edition’.
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
11 months ago No Comments